I don’t want to dieee
I’m convinced I’m dying.
Health is not a moral imperative.
The state of a person’s health does not define their worth or their success.
Being unhealthy is not an invitation for judgment or ridicule.
Framing health as an achievement is not only misguided, it is actively harmful.
Basing your respect for a person on the state of their health is violence.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
- Anais Nin (via psych-facts)